Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Fight for America`s Wealth ! A Fight Against Greed !



Today`s News ~ Depressing !

By Don Jones = Underdog...10/27/11


I`m a news junkie. Today`s news is so sad/depressing. There is a war going on in our beloved America, for our money and minds. The Republican party wants all of the money to go to, our already wealthy and very rich. The Democrats want everything to be paid for by tax increases. Let me clear something up for everyone. The middle class has been paying most of the country`s debts for years. When "Dubya" Bush cut the tax for the ultra rich, someone had to take up the slack ! What we did was, start to borrow. Now we owe amounts I can`t even begin to write. Republicans say, the Ultra Rich need the tax breaks to invest in jobs ? If that is/was the case, why are we not just covered up in jobs now ? Democrats on the other hand keep spending the tax break money, that we no longer have. Whats up with that ? Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare. WHY ? Oh, I forgot, they have Republicans and Democrats alike, borrowed from our Social Security Trust fund. Excuse me, but Whats that all about ? If they borrow from US, the Social Security fund, does that translate to me borrowing from myself ? Do huge amounts of money corrupt ? Is it kinda like borrowing money from a 401-K and not paying it back ? Have we all gone NUTS ? No. Just very GREEDY ! Are politicians, almost all of them taking caring of me ? Or, perhaps it is the politician, they are taking care of. We have, Occupy Wall-Street and now all over the country, protests to stop the GREED ! Last night on the news, Some of our cities`s looked like third world countries`s. Police beating up our fellow citizens for a peaceful protest. Beware when our good guys/gals go bad. If we keep on this path, I truly believe a true revolution could and will occur. I truly believe in our Country and our Constitution and Bill of Rights ! Not just for a few but for all of our Citizens. You may not agree with what I write or say, but, you must say, that I have the right to say/write it ! As I do you. No jobs = Less Tax`s. No Healthcare = The Poor ! More Wars = the Poor ! No Unions= The Poor ! No Middle Class = No America ! I could go on, but, I think you get the picture ? ! I do not pretend to have all of the answers, although I do have some. One last comment, Have you noticed the caliber of Men and Women our Presidential race is attracting ? Not too GOOD ! You Bet`Cha ! Our race to the bottom is almost complete.

Deus Meumque Jus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can we do? What options do we have? Do we join with the local democrats? Do we organize? What can regular people do - just being an informed voter doesn't seem to be enough anymore.