Monday, December 03, 2012

ANDY HOLT 76th. District Representative ?

OPEN LETTER to STATE REP. ANDY HOLT ~ DRESDEN 
                                                                                       







My recently elected State Representative  from our 76th. District in Tennessee, Andy Holt (R) of Dresden, of whom, I did`nt vote for or support. First of all ,congratulations Andy ! I do not think, it comes as any surprise I did`nt vote for Andy Holt. Perhaps, I was too hard on the newly elected House member in his first term ? I have voted Republican, Democrat and Independent, in my life-Time ! Maybe, just maybe Andy had  'the trying to hard first term complex ? Let`s start with a clean slate, this time. No more unwanted or unneeded gun laws. The constitution is very clear on this right. I`m offering forth the right hand of fellowship. The olive branch, so to speak. After all, he is now my State Representative also ! I differ with Andy, on some key issues. He is very aware of that fact. One of which, and our most difficult to overcome, is I believe in free-democratic trade unions. Andy does not ! I`m not sure how he arrived at the conclusion, UNIONS are bad ? Can we work together to make Tennessee a better place to work and live ? Just, have to wait and see !  He is entitled to his opinion. So am I ! Can we over come our differences ? Only time will tell. Andy seems to believe, he knows what is good for 76th. District Tennesseans ? I would offer, that they/we know what is needed or not needed. That maybe, just maybe, he needs to listen more and talk less. Tennessee is now a Republican/Tea Party red state. I would submit, it has not always been a red state. Andy, listen to your constituency. You will be successful. If I can help aid or assist in any matter concerning the 76th. District Tennessee, do not hesitate to contact me. With sincerity and respect, I remain

“We must close union offices, confiscate their money and put their leaders in prison. We must reduce workers salaries and take away their right to strike." ! Adolph Hitler - May 2,1933
 
 "Democracy...is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch"!
Liberty...is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Fiat Lux

Underdog = Don Jones






No comments: