Monday, August 06, 2012

Barry Gardner & His Legacy.."The Gift of Life"!

"THE GIFT OF LIFE, WHAT A LOVING THING TO DO" !


As most of you know, I drink coffee at Damron`s almost every morning. We had a tragedy a few days back, A Mr. Barry Gardner was killed in a motor-cycle accident, he was just 40 year`s old. He had a son, just 10 year`s old. This son, will now live with his paternal Grandfather. I did`nt know Barry. But, I know about Barry ! He was a kind, sweet spirited man and father. How do I know this ? He was a total Organ/Tissue Donor. In his death, he saw an opportunity to give one more time. Being a total Donor, he gave life in his death. The live`s he will save and, the lives he will give a better quality of life too are astronomical ! Barry, saw the need and decided to fill that need on his death. What a loving and caring thing to do ! He leaves this world in an untimely death. His reward in heaven, will be pure gold. To his family, I say this, "Thank You" for allowing Barry to fulfill his wishes. If you are reading this and have`nt signed your drivers license to become an Organ/Tissue Donor, I urge you to do so. As most of you know, I`m a Heart-Transplant patient. Most difficult for me to be unbiased.
"Don`t Take Your Organs to Heaven, Heaven knows We Need them Here"!
"Barry Gardner a True American Hero".

"Give The Gift of Life, Be an Organ/Tissue Donor, It`s the Masonic thing to Do " !
Click on title of this blog to become a Donor !

No comments: