Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goodyear, VEBA and Goodyear Retiree`s !






Goodyear Retiree VEBA & Drugs, Drugs,Drugs ?
7/15/10
by Don Jones VEBA Retiree

This article/blog is for my fellow retiree`s at/from the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company ! Especially the Union City Plant/my Plant. In case you hav`nt noticed, you`re cost for VEBA Insurance has gone up. You have more deductibles` and your drugs are a bit higher. Now, I`m not complaining, but you need to understand that our VEBA, Goodyear has nothing to do with it any longer. It must be funded continually by good investing and our VEBA Board of Directors have this responsibilities. If you are not aware of who is on that/your VEBA Board please click on the following > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >


You will find those that represent you. If this VEBA fund is not replenished/invested continually, we`re all in trouble ! Oh, yes you can now purchase some of if not most of your prescription drugs at Wal-Mart Pharmacy, cheaper than you can purchase them through your VEBA...I`m a Heart-Transplant Patient, I take a lot of expensive drugs. I can now get them at Wal-Mart, 30 day and 90 day supply for $4.00 and $10.00, that`s cheaper than Express Scripts ! Some drugs I take are actually $6.00 for 90 day supply...Check it out ! You can go on-line and Wal-Mart has a list of their drugs and prices for these maintenance drugs. Just click here > > > > > > > >


Now, I`m not pushing Wal-Mart Pharmacy...just low prices for VEBA Retiree`s ! If I can be of any assistance to you or your dependants in this VEBA/Drug matter...just contact me at > donjones90@gmail.com <

VEBA = Volunteer Employes Benefits Association !

Editorial: I received the following from my good friend Steve, in Michigan. You might want to explore the possibility ?

Hi Don,

If you want to get a real feel for what drugs cost. Go to :

> http://www.canadadrugs.com/ <
All the best,
Steve


1 comment:

Fred said...

I am a member of the Goodyear VEBA and they are the most arrogant group I have ever had to deal with. I wanted to attend a meeting of the committee,and told that they were closed meetings. There does not seem to be any government oversight to these VEBA's and yet they spend millions of dollars of their members money. There needs to be some kind of oversight.